The mission of International Services is to promote awareness, understanding and compliance of federal immigration regulations and university policies while supporting and enhancing the academic, cultural and social experiences of all international students, scholars and staff at the University of South Florida.
International Services Mission:
- Advise international students, scholars and staff regarding immigration compliance, visa status maintenance and acculturation issues.
- Offer workshops on employment, career planning, cultural adjustment and other topics.
- Develop, plan, conduct and implement orientation programs for new students and scholars.
- Collaborate with other USF departments to increase the level of understanding regarding immigration issues and the role of International services.
- Promote cross cultural understanding by working with USF departments and other on campus organizations to plan events and inform students and scholars about upcoming activities, via listserv, email and the International Services website.